Please plan to attend our Community Meeting Tuesday evening-we have a full agenda.
Meadowbrook Community Center
10517 35th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
July 9, 2019
For our meeting we have a variety of speakers, presentations, updates, and local news.
- Seattle City Councilmember Debora Juarez will join us to share her experience as District 5’s first Councilmember. She will talk about why she is running for re-election and how she envisions engaging the NE community to partner and strengthen existing resources for all.
- NE 110th Street Sidewalk Construction has begun again! Christa Dumpys from SDOT and the construction engineer for the project will join us.
- Meadowbrook Pond Work Schedule
- Lake City Greenways focus on John Rogers School safety (Safe Routes to Schools)
- Updates on standing committees and activity in our area
During the next year and starting immediately we intend to expand our community reach and increase our presence in NE Seattle. What topics or concerns or options are you interested in?
We need everyone’s voice! Please do come to our July 9th meeting and let’s see what we can do now and going forward!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pam Bowe, Dan Keefe, Mike Reinhardt, Wilma Boyd, Colleen Weinstein
Meadowbrook Community Council