Please plan to attend our Community Meeting Tuesday evening – we have a full agenda.
Meadowbrook Community Center
10517 35th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
September 10th, 2019
For our meeting we have a variety of speakers, presentations, updates, and local news.
- Seattle City Councilmember candidate Ann Davidson Sattler will join us to talk about why she is running for election and how she envisions engaging the NE community.
- SDOT representatives will discuss The Thornton Creek Bridges project, which is a plan and schedule for replacement with upgraded bridges on Thornton Creek at Ne 110th, 39th Ave Ne, Ne 105th and Ne 95th. Click here for more information about this project.
- We will also celebrate the 99% completion of sidewalk and street drainage issues that have dogged pedestrians and vehicles on NE 110th between 35th Ave NE and Sand Point Way.
- The Sidewalk Committee will also provide an update on the Your Voice, Your Choice project at the intersections of Ne 105th, 104th Place and 45th Ave Ne. This was awarded to us in 2018 for completion in 2019; however, once the project design was sketched out on site, there was sufficient opposition from neighbors in the immediate area for SDOT to “go back to the drawing board.” A new plan is under development.
- Status of our neighborhood emergency HUB and proposed associated neighborhood “clusters” will be discussed, as will updates on the Meadowbrook Community garden and other topics of interest.
- Updates on standing committees and activity in our area
We need everyone’s voice! Please do come to our September 10th meeting and let’s see what we can do now and going forward!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
Pam Bowe, Dan Keefe, Mike Reinhardt, Wilma Boyd, Colleen Weinstein
Meadowbrook Community Council